This little list is my favorite top 10 (and one extra). I did hear some of them personally, some were told by my friends.
Without any kind of further comments, let’s see the list itself:
- Starting with this release, we do not have bugs. At all.
- Eeeh, unit testing is not for me.
- We want to be agile, but not so strict agile. We only want the cool stuff like standups, but not retros. Retros are bullshit anyway.
- – “I need a bit of help”. -“No, you don’t”.
- I don’t think our way of working should be adjusted at all.
- Unit tests will make your code less flexible.
- I understand it can be useful, but don’t write clean code; you’ll confuse everyone with so many classes and methods.
- Don’t do refactoring, it only breaks working code.
- Don’t write unit tests, nobody’s paying for those. Customers are paying for features.
- We will implement an automated test system sometime, but first we have to conduct a feasibility study.
And get ready for my favorite one:
+1. Hudson’s been broken for the past few weeks. Somebody should take care of it.